- Program FAQs
- Online Experience FAQs
- Admissions FAQs
- Licensure and Certification FAQs
- Tuition and Financial Aid FAQs
- Prepare to pursue a career as a generalist in the field, able to work with children and adults who experience communication challenges;
- Understand how to be a reflective-practice clinician, capable of analyzing clinical challenges and problem-solving meaningful solutions;
- Learn to synthesize knowledge and skills obtained from academic and clinical experiences; and
- Practice a family-centered approach, which prepares you not only to treat clients, but to support their families and caregivers as well.
Online Experience FAQs
Licensure and Certification FAQs
Tuition and Financial Aid FAQs
Tuition and Billing
- $150 for a packet of test protocols for academic and clinical coursework that will be used throughout the applied portion of the program.
- $85 Calipso fee that will enable you to track and document clinical placement clock hours throughout your program.
- $120 to complete the health and background checks through CastleBranch in preparation for your clinical placements and immersion on the Emerson Boston campus.
Emerson Student Portal
Financial Aid at Emerson
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Be a US citizen or eligible noncitizen;
- Have a valid Social Security number;
- Be registered with Selective Service if you are male (must register between the ages of 18 and 25);
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an eligible degree program;
- Be enrolled at least half time in an eligible program;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
- Not currently be in default on previous student loans borrowed through FSA; and
- Not have exceeded the maximum aggregate loan limit.
Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
Military Education Benefits
Tax Benefits for Education
- Go to Heartland/ECSI’s website and select “Students & Borrowers,” then “Register or Sign In.”
- In the middle of the page, you will see “Tax season is here. Want to view your tax form?” Select “Click here.”
- This will bring you to the page “Search for your tax document.” Under “School Name,” begin typing in Emerson College. You will then need to click on “Emerson College” and click “Submit.”
- Now enter your first name, last name, Social Security number, and the Zip code on file with the school. Be sure to check the “I’m not a robot” box, and click “Continue.”
- On the next page, go down to the 1098-T Statement, and on the right-hand side, click the plus sign.
- Your tax information will be shown. On the right-hand side of that screen, you will see a link to “View or Print Your Statement.” Click on this, and your Form 1098-T will pop up. Save it as a PDF or print it out.